Req Lvl: 66
Damage: 235-294
292% ED
+238 AR
LR 12%
5-10 fire damage
+7 poison over 3 secs
10% IAS

Durability was maxed at 23, but how to use it? Is it worth using as an Iron
Golem? Is it worth saving? I'm SP BTW.

Dave S.

I agree with Chris on this one, Act 5 Merc weapon.

What kind of character you playing?

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

On 3-7-2005 10:10, David Simmons wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Had this rare drop on me just now:
>
> Armageddon Gutter
> Mythical Sword
> Req Dex: 114
> Req Str: 137
> Req Lvl: 66
> Damage: 235-294
> 292% ED
> +238 AR
> LR 12%
> 5-10 fire damage
> +7 poison over 3 secs
> 10% IAS
>
> Durability was maxed at 23, but how to use it? Is it worth using as an Iron
> Golem? Is it worth saving? I'm SP BTW.
>
> Dave S.

I would use this baby on an act 5 merc.

--
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to have fun!

I found it with a Necro, but I've only ever played them, Amazons,
Trapassins, and WW druids. Would a Barb merc make a good match with any of
these?

Dave S.

"Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
>I agree with Chris on this one, Act 5 Merc weapon.
>
> What kind of character you playing?
>

> --
> Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
>

> "David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Hey all,
>>
>> Had this rare drop on me just now:
>>
>> Armageddon Gutter
>> Mythical Sword
>> Req Dex: 114
>> Req Str: 137
>> Req Lvl: 66
>> Damage: 235-294
>> 292% ED
>> +238 AR
>> LR 12%
>> 5-10 fire damage
>> +7 poison over 3 secs
>> 10% IAS
>>
>> Durability was maxed at 23, but how to use it? Is it worth using as an
>> Iron Golem? Is it worth saving? I'm SP BTW.
>>
>> Dave S.

Barb mercs are good tanks. I have one with my IK Barb and he's doing rather
well.. Mind you he's wearing Duress Armor, Lawbringer (in an Ancient Sword)
and i can't remember his helm. Once he gets to level 83 he gets to wear
Andy's Visage.

That Mythical Sword though would be a nice item for him to use.

--

>I found it with a Necro, but I've only ever played them, Amazons,
>Trapassins, and WW druids. Would a Barb merc make a good match with any of
>these?
>
> Dave S.
>
> "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
>>I agree with Chris on this one, Act 5 Merc weapon.
>>
>> What kind of character you playing?
>>

>> --
>> Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
>>

>> "David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> Had this rare drop on me just now:
>>>
>>> Armageddon Gutter
>>> Mythical Sword
>>> Req Dex: 114
>>> Req Str: 137
>>> Req Lvl: 66
>>> Damage: 235-294
>>> 292% ED
>>> +238 AR
>>> LR 12%
>>> 5-10 fire damage
>>> +7 poison over 3 secs
>>> 10% IAS
>>>
>>> Durability was maxed at 23, but how to use it? Is it worth using as an
>>> Iron Golem? Is it worth saving? I'm SP BTW.
>>>
>>> Dave S.

I have also contemplated buying a 2nd IK armor and giving the act 5 merc the
IK armor and Helm. But then it's not really worth it.