Nice find

I was doing some Hell Countess runs tonight and was just kicking some
barrels and went into a dead end room where there was a little brown
chest... i opened it up and what should fall to the ground. An Um. Damn i
couldn't believe my eyes. Then a couple of games later, Gimmershred is
dropped by one of the High Council... Lucky night i think. what are
Gimmershreds worth? They're a Elite Throwing Axe.

194% ED out of 210% Pretty close to Perfect.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Nightmare countess run today I nabbed a AMN and a HELL rune from the
mighty countess.

Pinhead