Baal rushing teams (SP)?

Hi,

well, I don't have a char that can solo from WSK2 to Hell Baal safely. My
Zealot can do Baal and his minions easily, but has big problems in WSK3 and
the Throne Room. And my Meteorb is just the opposite.

So, which two builds could support each other to do Hell Baal easy and
fast? Especially, when you only can control one char directly?

I plan to build up one of my barbs with 20 in Shout/BO (both around level
75 atm) to stand toe to toe with Baal.. I already found that my Meteorb
buffed up with Shout/BO has around 2K life and 1500+ mana - enough for
regen without Insight support..

So, what other killer teams are there?

Regards,

Oliver

Oliver Wenzel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So, which two builds could support each other to do Hell Baal easy and
> fast? Especially, when you only can control one char directly?

A hammerdin can take out anything.

And I imagine that an Enigma hammerdin with a CTA on switch is probably
a one man rusher.

Pair the hammerdin with a BO barb and you are set. Even without the BO,
a well made hammerdin will be pretty tough.

Hi,

"chaliban" <chaliban@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1120603888.445194.80040
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Oliver Wenzel wrote:
>> So, which two builds could support each other to do Hell Baal easy and
>> fast? Especially, when you only can control one char directly?
>
> A hammerdin can take out anything.
>
> And I imagine that an Enigma hammerdin with a CTA on switch is probably
> a one man rusher.
>
> Pair the hammerdin with a BO barb and you are set. Even without the BO,
> a well made hammerdin will be pretty tough.

no Enigma or CtA, but I do have pally hats and ammus with teleport
charges..

I've read that these hammers are hard to aim, though?

Regards,

Oliver

"Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> well, I don't have a char that can solo from WSK2 to Hell Baal safely. My
> Zealot can do Baal and his minions easily, but has big problems in WSK3
and
> the Throne Room. And my Meteorb is just the opposite.
>
> So, which two builds could support each other to do Hell Baal easy and
> fast? Especially, when you only can control one char directly?
>
> I plan to build up one of my barbs with 20 in Shout/BO (both around level
> 75 atm) to stand toe to toe with Baal.. I already found that my Meteorb
> buffed up with Shout/BO has around 2K life and 1500+ mana - enough for
> regen without Insight support..
>
> So, what other killer teams are there?

Summancer (Necro with max'd skells & revives as backup).
* Max Skel mastry
* Max Skels
* Max Skel magii
* About 10 Summon resist
* About 5 Revives
* lvl-1 Corpse explosion
* lvl-1 Amplify damage
* lvl-1 Lower resist
* +Skill items
* Enigma
* Might merc (Act-2 NM) with life-leach

No team needed -=- Can solo-rush a full game of noobs hell without dying
once.
(Although an Enchantress to cast on skells/revives/merc should be funny ;¬)

Estimated damage when teleporting on monster heads with full army (+
revives) = About 140k dmg (Before monster armor & resists)

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> "Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > well, I don't have a char that can solo from WSK2 to Hell Baal safely.
My
> > Zealot can do Baal and his minions easily, but has big problems in WSK3
> and
> > the Throne Room. And my Meteorb is just the opposite.
> >
> > So, which two builds could support each other to do Hell Baal easy and
> > fast? Especially, when you only can control one char directly?
> >
> > I plan to build up one of my barbs with 20 in Shout/BO (both around
level
> > 75 atm) to stand toe to toe with Baal.. I already found that my Meteorb
> > buffed up with Shout/BO has around 2K life and 1500+ mana - enough for
> > regen without Insight support..
> >
> > So, what other killer teams are there?
>
> Summancer (Necro with max'd skells & revives as backup).
> * Max Skel mastry
> * Max Skels
> * Max Skel magii
> * About 10 Summon resist
> * About 5 Revives
> * lvl-1 Corpse explosion
> * lvl-1 Amplify damage
> * lvl-1 Lower resist
> * +Skill items
> * Enigma
> * Might merc (Act-2 NM) with life-leach
>

> No team needed -=- Can solo-rush a full game of noobs hell without dying
> once.
> (Although an Enchantress to cast on skells/revives/merc should be funny
;¬)

> Estimated damage when teleporting on monster heads with full army (+
> revives) = About 140k dmg (Before monster armor & resists)

Oops... I forgot to say that you'll need 1 point in each golem skill... and
use Clay to slow enemies like Baal before teleporting on his head ;¬)