CE Mod

Can anyone direct me to a download site for the Choas Empire Mod for LOD??

TIA, Sandra

On 6-Jul-2005, Mutabilis <mutabilisREMOVE@REMOVEgorgesfiber.com> wrote:

> Can anyone direct me to a download site for the Choas Empire Mod for
> LOD??
>
> TIA, Sandra

It _should_ be somewhere here:
http://chaosempire.info/
But, I couldn't see/find a download section there and for some reason the
PhrozenKeep forum is currently 'locked' so I can not post the question to
Mr. Chaos Energy himself (the author) at the moment.
You could try 'hacking' around at that website listed above (manually
enter different stuff into the address bar).
Good luck, if you do find a url for downloading it, please post it for any
future players that may be interested.
--
Not 1337.

TRENDING THREADS