connecting pc to pc for presentations

Grant

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2004

I am looking to connect my Presario 2500 laptop to my Dell Latitude
laptop for a presentation to a group. Same principal as linking an
external screen. So that part of the group can look at one screen while
the other part looks at the other screen but both being driven from the
Dell.
Any guidance out there?
Thanks
Grant

I believe VNC will do it, if they are networked.

http://www.vnc.com/

Tom
"Grant" <gms@youmanage.co.uk> wrote in message
>I am looking to connect my Presario 2500 laptop to my Dell Latitude
> laptop for a presentation to a group. Same principal as linking an
> external screen. So that part of the group can look at one screen while
> the other part looks at the other screen but both being driven from the
> Dell.
> Any guidance out there?
> Thanks
> Grant

>I am looking to connect my Presario 2500 laptop to my Dell Latitude
>laptop for a presentation to a group. Same principal as linking an
>external screen. So that part of the group can look at one screen while
>the other part looks at the other screen but both being driven from the
>Dell.

VNC is free software that will display the screen from one computer on
another. Works very well:

http://www.realvnc.com
or

http://www.tightvnc.com