CE MOD: Upgrade beyond 7.50

I have been playing CE MOD and i see that the mod is now at 7.59? When
i click on the download page link at http://chaosempire.info i get the
CE MOD download options:

755.exe 81555.2 kb
759upd.zip 2433.8 kb

I downloaded 755.exe and run the installer, on a fresh installation of
D2 LOD 1.10. the first thing i get is a checksum error. Then the
install program lets me go through with the install. after it is done
installing, when i try to activate the mod i get the error saying
'corrupt files' or something. what gives? do i need to redownload the
file? or am i downloading the wrong file.

thanks
Grim

PS: i am redownloading the file anyway.

Ok nevermind, i got it, redownloaded file installed without a hitch.