Runes

Back playing diablo with the Acestral Recall mod

Anyway, there used to be a program that you could just tick
of the runes you had and it would list all the runewords you
could make.

Anyone have a link to this (or any other useful progs)

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

--
"Caring for Fine Wood" by Lindsey Doyle (David Reihmer)

[Abolish the TV Licence - http://www.tvlicensing.biz/]

"Jan Hyde" <StellaDrinker@REMOVE.ME.uboot.com> wrote in message
> Back playing diablo with the Acestral Recall mod
>
> Anyway, there used to be a program that you could just tick
> of the runes you had and it would list all the runewords you
> could make.
>
> Anyone have a link to this (or any other useful progs)

There's a few here:
http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php#links

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Jan Hyde <StellaDrinker@REMOVE.ME.uboot.com> writes:

> Anyway, there used to be a program that you could just tick
> of the runes you had and it would list all the runewords you
> could make.
> Anyone have a link to this (or any other useful progs)

You can try my Rune Word Guru at:

http://bandersnatch.org/rwg/rwg.py

Enjoy,

Nick

--
#include<stdio.h> /* sigmask (sig.c) 20041028 PUBLIC DOMAIN */
int main(c,v)char *v;{return !c?putchar(* /* cc -o sig sig.c */

Nick Vargish <nav+posts@bandersnatch.org>'s wild thoughts
were released on 13 Jul 2005 10:28:55 -0400 bearing the
following fruit:

>Jan Hyde <StellaDrinker@REMOVE.ME.uboot.com> writes:
>
>> Anyway, there used to be a program that you could just tick
>> of the runes you had and it would list all the runewords you
>> could make.
>> Anyone have a link to this (or any other useful progs)
>
>You can try my Rune Word Guru at:
>
> http://bandersnatch.org/rwg/rwg.py
>
>Enjoy,
>
>Nick

Thanks all. That should do nicely.

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

--
I saw a sign today that read "LOTS FOR SALE" but when I stopped I saw
absolutely nothing. (Jim E. Snibbler)

[Abolish the TV Licence - http://www.tvlicensing.biz/]

Jan Hyde <StellaDrinker@REMOVE.ME.uboot.com> writes:

> Thanks all. That should do nicely.

You're welcome. If you're using a browser that doesn't have a broken
CSS implementation (i.e. not IE), you can try the "development"
version, which fixes the toolbox on the left so you don't have to
scroll to the top to adjust your settings:

http://bandersnatch.org/rwg-dev/rwg.py

I'm not sure how to make it work under IE, and frankly, I'm not
willing to invest the time to learn how to code around IE's brain
damage.

Nick

--
#include<stdio.h> /* sigmask (sig.c) 20041028 PUBLIC DOMAIN */
int main(c,v)char *v;{return !c?putchar(* /* cc -o sig sig.c */
v-1)&&main(0,v+1):main(0,"Ojdl!Wbshjti!=ojdlAwbshjti/psh?\v\1");}

Nick Vargish <nav+posts@bandersnatch.org>'s wild thoughts
were released on 13 Jul 2005 15:58:28 -0400 bearing the
following fruit:

>Jan Hyde <StellaDrinker@REMOVE.ME.uboot.com> writes:
>
>> Thanks all. That should do nicely.
>
>You're welcome. If you're using a browser that doesn't have a broken
>CSS implementation (i.e. not IE), you can try the "development"
>version, which fixes the toolbox on the left so you don't have to
>scroll to the top to adjust your settings:
>
>http://bandersnatch.org/rwg-dev/rwg.py
>
>I'm not sure how to make it work under IE, and frankly, I'm not
>willing to invest the time to learn how to code around IE's brain
>damage.
>
>Nick

I only use IE for microsoft sites and only cos I have to.

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

--
Q. What's large, gray and doesn't apply?

A. An irrelephant.

[Abolish the TV Licence - http://www.tvlicensing.biz/]