CE mod - Damian

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

wow, what is with this guy down in the Swampy Pit? I couldnt even make
a dent in him. Is it best to, like the Butcher, live him alone until
maybe i finish the game and then try him again?
6 answers Last reply
More about damian
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    On 13-Jul-2005, howldog <howldog@yahoonope.com> wrote:

    > wow, what is with this guy down in the Swampy Pit? I couldnt even make
    > a dent in him. Is it best to, like the Butcher, live him alone until
    > maybe i finish the game and then try him again?

    Yes.
    Besides, you can not use the Black Key that you get from him (to create
    the cow portal) until you finish the game anyway.
    --
    Not 1337.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    ArtDent wrote:
    > On 13-Jul-2005, howldog <howldog@yahoonope.com> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>wow, what is with this guy down in the Swampy Pit? I couldnt even make
    >>a dent in him. Is it best to, like the Butcher, live him alone until
    >>maybe i finish the game and then try him again?
    >
    >
    > Yes.
    > Besides, you can not use the Black Key that you get from him (to create
    > the cow portal) until you finish the game anyway.
    good luck even then! LOL my level 42 fo/fb/thunderstorm sorc can
    hardly hurt him!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    Now that we're on the subject of tough guys what's with the Seven?
    My barb who could kill the clone in hell diff cannot dent one of the
    seven in NM Any special prize for killing em?


    On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:52:20 GMT, "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname>
    wrote:

    >
    >On 13-Jul-2005, howldog <howldog@yahoonope.com> wrote:
    >
    >> wow, what is with this guy down in the Swampy Pit? I couldnt even make
    >> a dent in him. Is it best to, like the Butcher, live him alone until
    >> maybe i finish the game and then try him again?
    >
    >Yes.
    >Besides, you can not use the Black Key that you get from him (to create
    >the cow portal) until you finish the game anyway.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    On 13-Jul-2005, Joe <caissy@nospamiprimus.com.au> wrote:

    > Now that we're on the subject of tough guys what's with the Seven?
    > My barb who could kill the clone in hell diff cannot dent one of the
    > seven in NM Any special prize for killing em?

    Just the experience, and whatever drops normally.
    btw, forget the Chimera (in the building), he may give you some experience
    but drops nothing at all and is the toughest of the lot.
    --
    Not 1337.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    On 13-Jul-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

    > >>wow, what is with this guy down in the Swampy Pit? I couldnt even make
    > >>a dent in him. Is it best to, like the Butcher, live him alone until
    > >>maybe i finish the game and then try him again?
    > >
    > >
    > > Yes.
    > > Besides, you can not use the Black Key that you get from him (to
    > > create
    > > the cow portal) until you finish the game anyway.
    > good luck even then! LOL my level 42 fo/fb/thunderstorm sorc can
    > hardly hurt him!

    I have found that it is best to be almost or about level 50 before
    starting nm in this mod, especially if you are doing the '/players 20'
    thing, otherwise the monsters are almost impossible to hit, much less
    kill.
    --
    Not 1337.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    ArtDent wrote:
    > On 13-Jul-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>>>wow, what is with this guy down in the Swampy Pit? I couldnt even make
    >>>>a dent in him. Is it best to, like the Butcher, live him alone until
    >>>>maybe i finish the game and then try him again?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Yes.
    >>>Besides, you can not use the Black Key that you get from him (to
    >>>create
    >>>the cow portal) until you finish the game anyway.
    >>
    >>good luck even then! LOL my level 42 fo/fb/thunderstorm sorc can
    >>hardly hurt him!
    >
    >
    > I have found that it is best to be almost or about level 50 before
    > starting nm in this mod, especially if you are doing the '/players 20'
    > thing, otherwise the monsters are almost impossible to hit, much less
    > kill.


    I am doing alright in nm, with my sorc. It is sometimes tough and I
    have to be careful. Even though I am playing sc, I try to keep my
    death counter as low as possible...I think so far I have died somewhere
    around 12 or 13 times and I am ready to start Charsie's <sp?>quest.

    Of course I am not upping the # of players, normally it is just my
    daughter and me in a tcp/ip game.
Ask a new question

Read More

Games World Of Warcraft Video Games