necromancer

Gidday,

I need some advice howto build the ultimate necro. Information about
statpoints, skillpoints, what armour, weapons and all other usefull info
If somebody knows good links name them pls

Thanks in advance

Greetings,

Newslord

Newslord wrote:
> Gidday,
>
> I need some advice howto build the ultimate necro. Information about
> statpoints, skillpoints, what armour, weapons and all other usefull info
> If somebody knows good links name them pls
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Greetings,
>
> Newslord

http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/
or
http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/370600.html
(1.10 summonancer build) a.k.a skelliemancer

little advice up front.
max skeleton mastery and skeleton warrior.
max corpse explosion. amplify damage and decrepify a few points. with
+skill items it will come to a more then decent levels.
merc: offensive in nightmare for the might aura
equipment: +skill(summoning especially) items. +life + mana items also.
stats: str just to were your eqipment(probably not more than 85-100)
dex only if you are looking for max block. not my style. i think
that necro and sorc aren't for max block. 1000+ life is nicer
vit: every extra stat point
nrg: only if you are really having trouble with mana but i would
live it at base. or put some 50-100 points if you think you have enough life

Yeah you don't need to put points into Energy for mana because if you have
an Act2 Nm Merc just equip him with an Insight and he should be a fine mana
source for you.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.