Waypoint or no Waypoint?

Hi,

so my rusher was giving NM Act5 waypoints to my new Avenger Pally..

He went through the Glacial Trail WP, cast his TP and looking around,
didn't see the WP in the cavern? Went all about the small area and still no
WP?

Anybody seen (or not seen) this before? WP in town okay, but no WP in the
target area?

Regards,

Oliver

Oliver Wenzel <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote:

> so my rusher was giving NM Act5 waypoints to my new Avenger Pally..
>
> He went through the Glacial Trail WP, cast his TP and looking around,
> didn't see the WP in the cavern? Went all about the small area and still no
> WP?

I once had a case in one of the ice caverns where the wp was right under
the entrance to the sub-level (like Frozen River) and was neither
visible nor accessible

mark

"Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message

> He went through the Glacial Trail WP, cast his TP and looking around,
> didn't see the WP in the cavern? Went all about the small area and still
> no
> WP?
>
> Anybody seen (or not seen) this before? WP in town okay, but no WP in the
> target area?

I've seen this twice, both times in the Glacial Trail. The first time was
with a 'scorched earth' character, who walked around the GT three times
without finding the WP. When I brought in another character with the WP,
they appeared in an empty room when they took the WP. And I just saw it
again last week when I was giving a rushed character the missing WPs. Took
the GT WP and ended up in an empty room.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury