Natures Peace.

I paid an Um for Natures Peace ring. Did i get ripped off?

USWSC Ladder.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Probably, but if you are happy with it, nothing else matters.

This is true... I'm making a new barb that wont need it but it'll go well
with my IK Barb... My new barb will be a Frenzy Barb and wielding Lawbringer
and Crescent Moon. I know that some of these new runeword auras stack such
as dreams holyshock, would Lawbringers Sanctuary aura stack? Level 36
Sanctuary instead of Level 18?