Natures Peace.

I paid an Um for Natures Peace ring. Did i get ripped off?

USWSC Ladder.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
2 answers Last reply

    Probably, but if you are happy with it, nothing else matters.

    This is true... I'm making a new barb that wont need it but it'll go well
    with my IK Barb... My new barb will be a Frenzy Barb and wielding Lawbringer
    and Crescent Moon. I know that some of these new runeword auras stack such
    as dreams holyshock, would Lawbringers Sanctuary aura stack? Level 36
    Sanctuary instead of Level 18?

    --

    "Alex Holtz" <aholtz29@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Probably, but if you are happy with it, nothing else matters.

Games Video Games