CE mod: 7.55 different skill approach.

I was wondering... have anyone tried just assigning 1 skillpoint in the
skills they use, and get the rest from annihilus charms... then you can use
the skillpoints in synergi skills for the skills you use!

wont that make you capable of building a more diverse skill set?

On 20-Jul-2005, "SoftMan Brian" <Brian_Hoey@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering... have anyone tried just assigning 1 skillpoint in the
> skills they use, and get the rest from annihilus charms... then you can
> use
> the skillpoints in synergi skills for the skills you use!
>
> wont that make you capable of building a more diverse skill set?

Sure does.
Besides that, there are those items that give skills from other character
types.
My assasin is running around with a valkyrie, 10 ravens, 27 skellies, and
27 skelmages, in addition to her Shadow Master and merc. Oh, I am also
able to raise 100 revives if I so desire.
Cryptking ammy gives skel or skelmages.
Bonemesh boots gives the other (skel or skelmage).
Unique shield (forget name) gives revives.
My doll stash gives the valk and ravens.
Plus, putting all those skill points into the fire and lightning trap
skill synergies is giving me some really killer traps.
--
Not 1337.

TRENDING THREADS