CE mod - what are all the monster body parts?

i thnk i have an entire "dead" horror - i've got
fang
quill
jawbone
spleen
eye
brain
heart

are there any other parts? is it different for each monster or all the
same?

On 20-Jul-2005, howldog <howldog@yahoonope.com> wrote:

> i thnk i have an entire "dead" horror - i've got
> fang
> quill
> jawbone
> spleen
> eye
> brain
> heart
>
> are there any other parts? is it different for each monster or all the
> same?

AFAIK, you can get any body part for any monster type. I have even gotten
body parts for Charsi and Gheed from under rocks or chests.
See the readme for onetime upgrade recipes. For example, I think it is 3
hearts (monster type does not matter, you may mix and match) and armor
gives you 15-20 % life leech added to the armor's mods.
I think you got every kind listed, if not, you will find any other(s)
sooner or later.
About the only one that I ever right click is the hearts to turn them into
zod's when I want to fill some new weapon's sockets.
--
Not 1337.