Here's a tip: go MF'ing on your birthday!

I found my first Buriza (175% ED) on a lark in the Stony Field, a Tiamat's
on the way to Meph, and out of a corpse (a corpse, mind you!) in Andariel's
lair popped Tal's Eye.

A very good b-day, Diablo style!

Dave S.

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I found my first Buriza (175% ED) on a lark in the Stony Field, a Tiamat's
> on the way to Meph, and out of a corpse (a corpse, mind you!) in
Andariel's
> lair popped Tal's Eye.
>
> A very good b-day, Diablo style!

I'd much rather go out for a drink with girlfriend, summit to eat, a
movie... then go home, cut & paste "ty :)" to MSN ppl that are still
online... and get presents off my girlfriend :¬)

Ofcourse... my birthday was spent playing on the PC much like you - lol
....congratz on you birthday & finds :¬P

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> "David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> I found my first Buriza (175% ED) on a lark in the Stony Field, a
>> Tiamat's
>> on the way to Meph, and out of a corpse (a corpse, mind you!) in
> Andariel's
>> lair popped Tal's Eye.
>>
>> A very good b-day, Diablo style!
>

> I'd much rather go out for a drink with girlfriend, summit to eat, a
> movie... then go home, cut & paste "ty :)" to MSN ppl that are still
> online... and get presents off my girlfriend :¬)

LOL, me too! MF during the day, and F during the night.

> Ofcourse... my birthday was spent playing on the PC much like you - lol
> ...congratz on you birthday & finds :¬P

Thanks!