CE mod: The Butcher

igor

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2003

What's up with this guy? I was doing just great until i ran into that guy
and got my ass kicked; i died a couple of times trying to kill him. i know i
can just avoid him, but i really feel like getting back at him. my character
is palladin, : concetration (10), holy shield (5), zeal(5), and other skills
as well, but i rarely use them. which skills would be best to get rid of
him? tnx alot!

IGoR wrote:
> What's up with this guy? I was doing just great until i ran into that guy
> and got my ass kicked; i died a couple of times trying to kill him. i know i
> can just avoid him, but i really feel like getting back at him. my character
> is palladin, : concetration (10), holy shield (5), zeal(5), and other skills
> as well, but i rarely use them. which skills would be best to get rid of
> him? tnx alot!

If you really must kill him, wait. Come back when you are...hummm
level 30 or so I think.

IGoR wrote:
> What's up with this guy? I was doing just great until i ran into that guy
> and got my ass kicked; i died a couple of times trying to kill him. i know i
> can just avoid him, but i really feel like getting back at him. my character
> is palladin, : concetration (10), holy shield (5), zeal(5), and other skills
> as well, but i rarely use them. which skills would be best to get rid of
> him? tnx alot!

Meh, Welcome to the club IGoR. First time i killed the butcher was with
a Clvl 63 Bowazon, With a " Melody " Repeating Crossbow, With good
knockback and Loads of cold charms in my backpack. Straffed him
endlesly, took about 15 mins of running about, drinking purple pots for
mana and life. Damn it felt nice to hand him his behind.

Prior to that each time i ran into him i died. First time i did not
know he existed, after that thrice, my merc opened the door and let the
demon out. Try killing him after you kill baal. Thats what is usually
reccomended.

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, sidekick wrote:

>> IGoR wrote:
>> > What's up with this guy? I was doing just great until i ran into that guy
>> > and got my ass kicked; i died a couple of times trying to kill him. i know i
>> > can just avoid him, but i really feel like getting back at him. my character
>> > is palladin, : concetration (10), holy shield (5), zeal(5), and other skills
>> > as well, but i rarely use them. which skills would be best to get rid of
>> > him? tnx alot!
>> >

>> If you really must kill him, wait. Come back when you are...hummm
>> level 30 or so I think.

A ranged attack with knockback e.g. Psychic Hammer.

--

Chaos Empire mod: Webwalker
USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

IGoR wrote:
> well... then... off i go to gain some more (a lot more)experience... thanks
> guys!

While you are there in the catacombs, andariel level, make sure to use
a torch or two when you open up all those glittering goodie chests. :)

igor

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2003

Heh! I just figured out yesterday that there are also other nasty fellows on
my way to Andy (and that was learning it the hard way) so i guess i'll just
have to move on to her without examining every room.