How much is this pal circ worth??

How much is this pal circlet worth (rune wise) on uswest ladder

+2 combat skills
+20 faster cast rate
2 sockets
Req lvl 30

???

>Check your mail.

lol. that yahoo email is using over 100 mb of spam so i cant recieve
any more emails from that address sorry.

Not to sure, but i found a nice Offensive Pally Amy.

+3 Offensive Auras
+11 Replenish Life

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

snerkable@yahoo.com wrote:
> How much is this pal circlet worth (rune wise) on uswest ladder
>
> +2 combat skills
> +20 faster cast rate
> 2 sockets
> Req lvl 30
>
> ???

It worths a fortune. Unlike unique items, rare or magical items do not
have fixed value. My suggestion is to get on organized trading forums.
Such forums can be found in many places, including Battle.net's own
website, fan websites such as diabloii.net, or other 'specialty'
websites. Post your item there and let the offers roll. Note that
some trading forums have a rule that prohibits you from posting the
same item on a different trading forum.

TRENDING THREADS