Ping: ~misfit~ your e-mail not working

Hey,

I want to take you up on your ATMA stash offer. I believe it was you, if
not, my apologies!

Dave S.

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

David Simmons wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I want to take you up on your ATMA stash offer. I believe it was you, if
> not, my apologies!
>
> Dave S.

I save every set/unique item I find to a *d2i file when I play. If you
play SP and want `itamz`, then I'll be happy to zip and email you all
these files. Most of the items are pretty weak though, but if you want
Isenhart's stuff, I'm your man!

~misfit~ wrote:
> David Simmons wrote:
>
>>Hey,
>>
>>I want to take you up on your ATMA stash offer. I believe it was
>>you, if not, my apologies!
>

> Hey Dave,
>
> It wasn't me mate, I don't play SP and don't have ATMA installed. BTW, my
> email is a yahoo one, not yahoot. :) Hopefully whoever offered it to you
> will see this post.

If it is the offer that I recall, it was ArtDent who offered...

On 27-Jul-2005, Michael bride <mikebride@shaw.ca> wrote:

> If it is the offer that I recall, it was ArtDent who offered...

Yep, I'm the one.
Dave, email sent, enjoy.
--
Not 1337.