shot in the back on thursday

ViruS

Distinguished
May 17, 2005

this is just to remind you that i will be showing up
and crashin at your place tomorrow moring... my appointment
is at 2pm so i'll need to be up around 1pm so i can be up and dressed

seeyou tomorrow

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:58:54 -0400, Virus <virus1@no_spam.charter.net>
wrote:

> this is just to remind you that i will be showing up
> and crashin at your place tomorrow moring... my appointment
> is at 2pm so i'll need to be up around 1pm so i can be up and dressed
>
> seeyou tomorrow

i TOLD you i aint got no room for your sorry freeloadin ass so GET A JOB
already!! and call mom

--
They're the wrong trousers Gromit!
And they've gone wrong!

Virus wrote:

> this is just to remind you that i will be showing up
> and crashin at your place tomorrow moring... my appointment
> is at 2pm so i'll need to be up around 1pm so i can be up and dressed
>
> seeyou tomorrow

Actually, this post scared me a little. If anyone has ever read the
Stephen King short story, "The Road Virus Heads North", you'd know why.
:p

Jill

"Virus" <virus1@no_spam.charter.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> this is just to remind you that i will be showing up
> and crashin at your place tomorrow moring... my appointment
> is at 2pm so i'll need to be up around 1pm so i can be up and dressed
>
> seeyou tomorrow

Okay, I have no idea who you are, nor who you are talking to, but just in
case it's me:
I won't be back from work until around 7 PM, but I'll leave a key under the
doormat, and there's food and beer in the fridge.
I'll have the maid make up the spare bedroom.
--
Jonas

ViruS

Distinguished
May 17, 2005

Jonas Gaarde wrote:
> "Virus" <virus1@no_spam.charter.net> skrev i en meddelelse
>
>>this is just to remind you that i will be showing up
>>and crashin at your place tomorrow moring... my appointment
>>is at 2pm so i'll need to be up around 1pm so i can be up and dressed
>>
>>seeyou tomorrow
>

> Okay, I have no idea who you are, nor who you are talking to, but just in
> case it's me:
> I won't be back from work until around 7 PM, but I'll leave a key under the
> doormat, and there's food and beer in the fridge.
> I'll have the maid make up the spare bedroom.
> --
> Jonas

sigh...

sorry bought that.... i should probly make sure i am out of this blasted
news group and 2x chk who i send these things too......

anyhow... polarhound if you see this... remind dad i'll be crashin there
in the am he'll know why....

and jonas have the maid wear the little lacy white thong... i like
seeing that one on her ;)

> and jonas have the maid wear the little lacy white thong... i like seeing
> that one on her ;)

Will do :)
--
Jonas

I am sorry, but,the greatest short story stephen king ever wrote was: "The
Long Walk"

"neithskye" <jill_bookerGREENEGGSANDSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Virus wrote:
>
> > this is just to remind you that i will be showing up
> > and crashin at your place tomorrow moring... my appointment
> > is at 2pm so i'll need to be up around 1pm so i can be up and dressed
> >
> > seeyou tomorrow
>
> Actually, this post scared me a little. If anyone has ever read the
> Stephen King short story, "The Road Virus Heads North", you'd know why.
> :p
>
> Jill

sliver

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2005

"AGDer-2" <netaddict@ec.rr.com> wrote in message
>I am sorry, but,the greatest short story stephen king ever wrote was: "The
> Long Walk"

I have to agree with you there. One of the few I reread every few months.
Something about Garrety and McVries just resonates.

--
In a World full of Insanity
Here I Stand.

and 100 pennies...

Sliver wrote:
> "AGDer-2" <netaddict@ec.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>I am sorry, but,the greatest short story stephen king ever wrote was: "The
>>Long Walk"
>

> I have to agree with you there. One of the few I reread every few months.
> Something about Garrety and McVries just resonates.

It would make an interesting movie!

AGDer-2 wrote:

> I am sorry, but,the greatest short story stephen king ever wrote was: "The
> Long Walk"

Don't be sorry. I wasn't initiating discourse on the best Stephen King
short story written, just opining that the OP reminded me of a
particular short story.

I agree with you about "The Long Walk". I've lost count of how many
times I've read that story.

Might I also suggest "The Boogeyman"? It was the very first piece of
King's writing I ever read. I was 12 years old, just over 20 years ago,
and I could probably still recite word-for-word the entire last page of
that story. That's how badly it frightened me.

Jill

Wait! Shh. Did you hear that noise from the closet, too? *hold me*

TRENDING THREADS