  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 28, 2005 4:31:48 PM

hi,
i'm playing with a kicksin and was wondering if 20% enh damage mod i
going to apply to kick damage?

and what would be the best armor to put lionheart in?
i'm in SP.

More about : lionheart armor

Anonymous
July 28, 2005 8:34:04 PM

zekopeko schrieb:
> hi,
> i'm playing with a kicksin and was wondering if 20% enh damage mod i
> going to apply to kick damage?

Yes. Here is the formula (copied from
http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=538):

Maximum Damage=[(STR+DEX-20)/3]*(100+skill_bonus)/100 +
BootMaxDam*[100+(STR*StrBonus/100)+skill_bonus+off_weaponED+Aura_bonus]/100

> and what would be the best armor to put lionheart in?
> i'm in SP.

I'd say a light exceptional armor (Ghost Armor, Serpentskin, Demonhide,
Trellised, Cuirass, Mage Plate). Why not elite? Because they have higher
level requirements, and because defence doesn't really matter with
Lionheart as it has no defence bonus.

---
Hannes
!