lionheart armor

hi,
i'm playing with a kicksin and was wondering if 20% enh damage mod i
going to apply to kick damage?

and what would be the best armor to put lionheart in?
i'm in SP.
1 answer Last reply
More about lionheart armor

    zekopeko schrieb:
    > hi,
    > i'm playing with a kicksin and was wondering if 20% enh damage mod i
    > going to apply to kick damage?

    Yes. Here is the formula (copied from
    http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=538):

    Maximum Damage=[(STR+DEX-20)/3]*(100+skill_bonus)/100 +
    BootMaxDam*[100+(STR*StrBonus/100)+skill_bonus+off_weaponED+Aura_bonus]/100

    > and what would be the best armor to put lionheart in?
    > i'm in SP.

    I'd say a light exceptional armor (Ghost Armor, Serpentskin, Demonhide,
    Trellised, Cuirass, Mage Plate). Why not elite? Because they have higher
    level requirements, and because defence doesn't really matter with
    Lionheart as it has no defence bonus.

    ---
    Hannes

Games Video Games