assasin minion

hi
what is the difference between shadow master and warrior?
which one is better?

Obviously the Shadow Master is the better. She actually uses more of the
skills available to her. Yes, there are extra points to get to her, but in
my opinion if you're going to chose one, Master is the one to use. But at
the same time it all depends on the style of assassin you're making. If
you're only going to use it as a decoy not really an assistant then you're
probably better off to put 1 point into Shadow Warrior and use +skill items
to boost her level up. But of course if it's the assistance in killing you
need, Master.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Jake Mysterio wrote:
> Obviously the Shadow Master is the better. She actually uses more of the
> skills available to her. Yes, there are extra points to get to her, but in
> my opinion if you're going to chose one, Master is the one to use. But at
> the same time it all depends on the style of assassin you're making. If
> you're only going to use it as a decoy not really an assistant then you're
> probably better off to put 1 point into Shadow Warrior and use +skill items
> to boost her level up. But of course if it's the assistance in killing you
> need, Master.

i'm building a dragon talon/trapsin/blade fury sin.
she's lvl 47 now and is killing like crazy now in NM.
i think i'm going to go for master max.
she currently has
str 210 with items
dex 120 with items
vit 165 witout items
energy base.
she's using dragon talon lvl 28 now, death sentry lvl 20+, and the rest
1 point.
she is so much fun and looks uber cool with bartuc's, guilliames and
griswolds armor with 3 prubys

The SW uses EXACTLY the skills YOU use
at the current moment.

The SM can use ANY skill, even those you don't have.

> "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Obviously the Shadow Master is the better. She actually uses more of the
> skills available to her. Yes, there are extra points to get to her, but in
> my opinion if you're going to chose one, Master is the one to use. But at
> the same time it all depends on the style of assassin you're making. If
> you're only going to use it as a decoy not really an assistant then you're
> probably better off to put 1 point into Shadow Warrior and use +skill
> items to boost her level up. But of course if it's the assistance in
> killing you need, Master.
>

> --
> Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
>

> "zekopeko" <zekopeko2@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> hi
>> what is the difference between shadow master and warrior?
>> which one is better?

BTW: RTFM !

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/skills/

"Jens Marder" <fcbayern_owp@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> The SW uses EXACTLY the skills YOU use
> at the current moment.
>
> The SM can use ANY skill, even those you don't have.
>

>> "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Obviously the Shadow Master is the better. She actually uses more of the
>> skills available to her. Yes, there are extra points to get to her, but
>> in my opinion if you're going to chose one, Master is the one to use. But
>> at the same time it all depends on the style of assassin you're making.
>> If you're only going to use it as a decoy not really an assistant then
>> you're probably better off to put 1 point into Shadow Warrior and use
>> +skill items to boost her level up. But of course if it's the assistance
>> in killing you need, Master.
>>

>> --
>> Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
>>

>> "zekopeko" <zekopeko2@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> hi
>>> what is the difference between shadow master and warrior?
>>> which one is better?

aslo forgot to ask. which merc?
currently using a holy freeze but it isn't to late to change.
how much does might merc help my dragon talon? any huge diffrence?

Jens Marder wrote:
> The SW uses EXACTLY the skills YOU use
> at the current moment.

i think you are wrong on that one. i'm currently using master and she
casts on herself fade and blade shield which i don't have.

zekopeko wrote:
> Jens Marder wrote:
>
>> The SW uses EXACTLY the skills YOU use
>> at the current moment.
>>

> i think you are wrong on that one. i'm currently using master and she
> casts on herself fade and blade shield which i don't have.

scratch that. didn't read carfully.

My level 84 Ghost Assassin is using Act 1 Rogue Merc.