What kind of graphic card is a good choice in Dec.

I will spend about $150 on a graphic card in December?I need some suggestion.What about R9500 Pro?
7 answers Last reply
More about what kind graphic card good choice
  1. The 9500Pro would be a good choice if the street price is that low. Right now they are projecting $199 for the Pro. If you can dig up the extra $50 I think it would be worth your money.

In a world without <font color=red>walls </font color=red>or <font color=green>fences </font color=green>, what use have we for <font color=red>Windows </font color=red>or <font color=green>Gates.</font color=green>
  2. The 9500pro like he said is a good choice. Though it's retailing at $299 I think, just like the 9700pro, it will probably be a little lower. Possibly $225 by December. But even then you would need $75 bucks.

Who knows? Maybe by then the Ti4600 will drop under $200.

A safe bet is a Ti4200. By then they will be close to $100. And you will be $50 closer to an NV30 next year. If you're into that sorta thing.
  3. Wrong card. The R9500Pro is retailing $199 not $299. The R9700 will retail $299. You'll probably be able to find the R9500Pro for $150 in some places by Christmas.

Intelligence is not merely the wealth of knowledge but the sum of perception, wisdom, and knowledge.
  4. my bad. forgot about that pesky 9700 non-pro.
  5. will NV 30 have a lite version?
  6. Very very likely, if you remeber the GeForce 4´s.

EDIT: Very very very very very likely.
    <font color=red>I´m starting to feel like a real computer consultant.</font color=red><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Ghostdog on 10/26/02 06:24 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
  7. The NV30 will definitly have a lite version. To not do so would be financial suicide considering that the largest market is for cards in the sub-$150 dollar range.

Stupidity should be painful.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics Product