the problem from my ti4600 graphic card

realwcl

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2002
i have a geforce 4 ti4600, but it stop working now, the reason as below:

my motherboard is GA-8IEXP, and i flashed bois from internet, then the system reminded me to restart, but i didn't do it, and closed remind window. after that, i installed the newest driver of nvidia(40.03). then the remind window was shown on again. this time, i restart my computer. then i can't boot my computer untill now. i have tried change d it to other computer, but the problem still have, and motherboard remind 1 ling and two short sound note, the meaning is the problems come from graphic card.

do you think that problem from graphic card's bois, because the fan of graphic card is still working. and i just flashed motherboard's bois and installed nvidia's driver, i didn't touch the this card before.

please help me, i really warry about that. thanks a lot
i am looking forward to hearing from you.

sorry about my english, i hope you can understand

willyd

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2002
Have you tried to clear your CMOS some motherboards require you to clear your cmos after updating BIOS this would consist of disconnecting power cord from power supply removing the motherboard battery and following the instruction in motherboard manual for clearing cmos sometimes this is a jumper that you move on your mainboard.

realwcl

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2002
yes, i cleared it by using clear cmos jumper which on the board. now i am trying to flash bois of my graphic card.
by the way, i don't think so that my card had been burned. because i couldn't see any evidences on my card.