Does myJAL still work?

Grim

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2004

I see a lot of references to webJAL but the setup instructions for webJAL
seem like a lot of hoops to jump through (install webJAL, Apache, etc.).
myJAL sounds like it'd be much easier? <shrug>?

I'm getting a i730 this week and would like to be able to add
ringtones/WP's - which is the better application to use?

Yes, it works but you have to pay. I might have seen a crack somewhere, but
if you go to www.mobiledudes.com and register (it's free) and get the
program called MDJal all you have to do is go back every month and get a
free serial # from the site. I have been using that for about a year now
and never had a problem. Just make sure you load the USB drivers before you
ever plug the phone in to the computer. Then I like www.wimatt.com for
ringtones and papers.

DR

"Grim" <grimshaw@nospam.hevanet.com> wrote in message
>I see a lot of references to webJAL but the setup instructions for webJAL
>seem like a lot of hoops to jump through (install webJAL, Apache, etc.).
>myJAL sounds like it'd be much easier? <shrug>?
>
> I'm getting a i730 this week and would like to be able to add
> ringtones/WP's - which is the better application to use?

Grim

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2004

Thanks!

"D-Rob" <dougecolab@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Yes, it works but you have to pay. I might have seen a crack somewhere,
> but if you go to www.mobiledudes.com and register (it's free) and get the
> program called MDJal all you have to do is go back every month and get a
> free serial # from the site. I have been using that for about a year now
> and never had a problem. Just make sure you load the USB drivers before
> you ever plug the phone in to the computer. Then I like www.wimatt.com
> for ringtones and papers.
>
> DR
>
> "Grim" <grimshaw@nospam.hevanet.com> wrote in message
>>I see a lot of references to webJAL but the setup instructions for webJAL
>>seem like a lot of hoops to jump through (install webJAL, Apache, etc.).
>>myJAL sounds like it'd be much easier? <shrug>?
>>
>> I'm getting a i730 this week and would like to be able to add
>> ringtones/WP's - which is the better application to use?

No Prob!

> Thanks!
>
> "D-Rob" <dougecolab@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Yes, it works but you have to pay. I might have seen a crack somewhere,
>> but if you go to www.mobiledudes.com and register (it's free) and get the
>> program called MDJal all you have to do is go back every month and get a
>> free serial # from the site. I have been using that for about a year now
>> and never had a problem. Just make sure you load the USB drivers before
>> you ever plug the phone in to the computer. Then I like www.wimatt.com
>> for ringtones and papers.
>>
>> DR
>>
>> "Grim" <grimshaw@nospam.hevanet.com> wrote in message
>>>I see a lot of references to webJAL but the setup instructions for webJAL
>>>seem like a lot of hoops to jump through (install webJAL, Apache, etc.).
>>>myJAL sounds like it'd be much easier? <shrug>?
>>>
>>> I'm getting a i730 this week and would like to be able to add
>>> ringtones/WP's - which is the better application to use?

TRENDING THREADS