Patch 1.11

I can't even get it to install. I try to connect to bnet and it downloads
then says that my Game.exe file is corrupt or something like that and it
wont work unless i uninstall and re-install. I've done that twice already
and it's pissing me off. Does anyone have a d/l site that will allow me to
download it. One that will work?

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Thanks Michael...

--

"Michael Vondung" <mvondung@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 09:56:41 GMT, Jake Mysterio wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have a d/l site that will allow me to
>> download it. One that will work?
>
> I don't know if it will work, but the file for manual patching can be
> found
> here:
>
> http://ftp.blizzard.com/Pub/diablo2exp/patches/PC/LODPatch_111.exe
>
> M.

Thanks again.... It works now... You Legend. ;-)