Results of testing Patch 1.11 in a LAN

Last response: in Video Games
August 2, 2005 6:00:16 PM

- The Runeword "spirit", acquired with the Aurafix mod, stays on the
paladin
- The "Act quest solved in town" still works with (at least) Andy and
the Summoner
- Daemon Tools still work

- and the best thing: ATMA *still* works! Woot!

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 6:00:17 PM

No, the summoner is the summoner. He is the 5th quest in act2. He is
the guy in the Arcane Sanctuary (that place in space with weird stairs
and portals) that you have to kill to get the portal to the desert that
leads to Tal Rashas tomb.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 6:29:01 PM

"Gabriele Neukam" <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:D cnn77$lbl$03$5@news.t-online.com...

> - The Runeword "spirit", acquired with the Aurafix mod, stays on the
> paladin

Is this a ladder runeword?

> - The "Act quest solved in town" still works with (at least) Andy and
> the Summoner

Who is the summoner? Radament?

> - Daemon Tools still work
>
> - and the best thing: ATMA *still* works! Woot!

Great!

Rudi
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 6:59:48 PM

In article <dcnn77$lbl$03$5@news.t-online.com>,
Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote:

>- The Runeword "spirit", acquired with the Aurafix mod, stays on the
>paladin
>- The "Act quest solved in town" still works with (at least) Andy and
>the Summoner
>- Daemon Tools still work
>
>- and the best thing: ATMA *still* works! Woot!

On my main gaming machine, Diablo II no longer crashes when I exit it
(this started happening after I installed the Labusch Glide Wrapper).

My secondary machine (mostly used for Muling purposes) is still a bit
finicky, but I'll probably bring the NVIdia driver version there
up-to-date also.

Regards,

Patrick.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 11:27:15 PM

Hi,

Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote in
news:D cnn77$lbl$03$5@news.t-online.com:

> - The Runeword "spirit", acquired with the Aurafix mod, stays on the
> paladin

several others at least stay active in 1.11 (Insight, Oath, Death). But you
can't create new ones - tried GRIEF in a Phaseblade and it only shows the
runes.

The synergy bug is fixed - my Werebear's STONE armor doesn't boost his
fire damage anymore (sigh).

I had no-cd and the runeword patch active during the upgrade, no problems
at all during the update. No-Cd doesn't work anymore, though.

Also, I'm back to the german language. The aura bug in the german (french
etc.) version is fixed.

Gotta try one of the new armors now..

Regards,

Oliver
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 2:13:48 AM

Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote:

>- The Runeword "spirit", acquired with the Aurafix mod, stays on the
>paladin
>- The "Act quest solved in town" still works with (at least) Andy and
>the Summoner
>- Daemon Tools still work
>
>- and the best thing: ATMA *still* works! Woot!

Nice.

Anyone checked if the Marrowwalks still give the synergies to a not
skilled Bone Prison?

J:
NP: -
--
http://here.is/ripley/
Mischief, Mayhem, Soap

Joerg Frey wrote:
> Anyone checked if the Marrowwalks still give the synergies to a not
> skilled Bone Prison?

Yes (I checked) and No (it was clearly stated in the release notes that
the bug was fixed).
!