Results of testing Patch 1.11 in a LAN

- The Runeword "spirit", acquired with the Aurafix mod, stays on the
paladin
- The "Act quest solved in town" still works with (at least) Andy and
the Summoner
- Daemon Tools still work

- and the best thing: ATMA *still* works! Woot!

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.
6 answers Last reply
More about results testing patch

    No, the summoner is the summoner. He is the 5th quest in act2. He is
    the guy in the Arcane Sanctuary (that place in space with weird stairs
    and portals) that you have to kill to get the portal to the desert that
    leads to Tal Rashas tomb.

    "Gabriele Neukam" <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:dcnn77$lbl$03$5@news.t-online.com...

    > - The Runeword "spirit", acquired with the Aurafix mod, stays on the
    > paladin

    Is this a ladder runeword?

    > - The "Act quest solved in town" still works with (at least) Andy and
    > the Summoner

    Who is the summoner? Radament?

    > - Daemon Tools still work
    >
    > - and the best thing: ATMA *still* works! Woot!

    Great!

    Rudi

    In article <dcnn77$lbl$03$5@news.t-online.com>,
    Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote:

    >- The Runeword "spirit", acquired with the Aurafix mod, stays on the
    >paladin
    >- The "Act quest solved in town" still works with (at least) Andy and
    >the Summoner
    >- Daemon Tools still work
    >
    >- and the best thing: ATMA *still* works! Woot!

    On my main gaming machine, Diablo II no longer crashes when I exit it
    (this started happening after I installed the Labusch Glide Wrapper).

    My secondary machine (mostly used for Muling purposes) is still a bit
    finicky, but I'll probably bring the NVIdia driver version there
    up-to-date also.

    Regards,

    Patrick.

    Hi,

    Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote in

    > - The Runeword "spirit", acquired with the Aurafix mod, stays on the
    > paladin

    several others at least stay active in 1.11 (Insight, Oath, Death). But you
    can't create new ones - tried GRIEF in a Phaseblade and it only shows the
    runes.

    The synergy bug is fixed - my Werebear's STONE armor doesn't boost his
    fire damage anymore (sigh).

    I had no-cd and the runeword patch active during the upgrade, no problems
    at all during the update. No-Cd doesn't work anymore, though.

    Also, I'm back to the german language. The aura bug in the german (french
    etc.) version is fixed.

    Gotta try one of the new armors now..

    Regards,

    Oliver

    Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote:

    >- The Runeword "spirit", acquired with the Aurafix mod, stays on the
    >paladin
    >- The "Act quest solved in town" still works with (at least) Andy and
    >the Summoner
    >- Daemon Tools still work
    >
    >- and the best thing: ATMA *still* works! Woot!

    Nice.

    Anyone checked if the Marrowwalks still give the synergies to a not
    skilled Bone Prison?

    J:
    NP: -
    --
    http://here.is/ripley/
    Mischief, Mayhem, Soap

    Joerg Frey wrote:
    > Anyone checked if the Marrowwalks still give the synergies to a not
    > skilled Bone Prison?

    Yes (I checked) and No (it was clearly stated in the release notes that
    the bug was fixed).

LAN Games Video Games