Jul 25, 2003

Ralf Baumhoefer wrote:
> Do people in agd or agd2 play on BNET ?
>
> Open / Closed ?
> Which channel ?
> Which server ?
> When ? (time preferably CET)
>
> TIA, Ralf

I imagine the new patch will drag a lot of folks out of the woodwork,
at least until they get their own +3 skills charm. :)

I'm mostly SP, but I've recently returned to US West. I play either SCL
or HCL, depending upon my mood, and how comfortable I am with the
character class. If you wanna play US West, then give me a heads up.

-Jason

USWest *marlaque (All my realm chars are noobs, but give me a few weeks
and I can have a hell-ready barb going).

On 2-Aug-2005, "Ralf Baumhoefer" <fcbayern_owp@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Do people in agd or agd2 play on BNET ?

Yes.

> Open / Closed ?

AFAIK, mostly closed with a game name of agd or agd2 and usually the same
as the pw. Sometimes there will be an addendum like nm for nightmare
games. (agdnm/agd)

> Which channel ?

Me no know. Me not chat much.

> Which server ?

Whichever we get on? (Hey, this ain't WoW ya know)

> When ? (time preferably CET)

Just about anytime, there are people from all around the world playing
this, and also some people just keep weird hours.

> TIA, Ralf

ur welcome.
--
Not 1337.

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005, "Ralf Baumhoefer" wrote:

>> Do people in agd or agd2 play on BNET ?

Chaos Empire, CCC server, HCL.

--

Chaos Empire mod: Webwalker
USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Ralf Baumhoefer"
> <fcbayern_owp@yahoo.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and
> said:
>
> >Do people in agd or agd2 play on BNET ?
> >
> >Open / Closed ?
> >Which channel ?
> >Which server ?
> >When ? (time preferably CET)
>
> alt.games.diablo (I can't comment on alt.games.diablo2) is primarily a USWest
> ladder playing group, currently. And we're always eager for new legit
> players.
>
> Game names are as follows (SC mode):
>
> Normal difficulty - agd///agd, agd2///agd, agd3///agd
> Nightmare - agdnm///agd, agdnm2///agd, agdnm3///agd
> Hell - agdhell///agd, agdhell2///agd, agdhell3///agd
>
> Hardcore mode game names, if memory serves, are:
>
> Normal - agdhc///agd
> Nightmare - agdhcnm///agd
> Hell - agdhchell///agd
>
> Although I'm uncertain how often people are in those HC games.

Well me, I'm in the HC games whenever I am in them.

Then again I don't always belabor the obvious. I am also capable of
belaboring the not-so-obvious.

BTW when you and the gang in SC get the opportunity to open all the
portals and go after all the ubers and you need some cannon fodder to
go along with you, let me know by post or whisper and I'll bring in a
character of your choice, maybe a Hammerdin (but he needs purples - he
drank all his).

Since the chances of surviving a nilly walk in HC *AND* obtaining a key
are at best shuddering, I may not ever get a chance to meet the
uber-mates unless I hook up with you guys.

I would settle for a few battles and even a flag, whatever the hell
it's good for.

Orion Ryder

said:

>Do people in agd or agd2 play on BNET ?
>
>Open / Closed ?
>Which channel ?
>Which server ?
>When ? (time preferably CET)

alt.games.diablo (I can't comment on alt.games.diablo2) is primarily a USWest
ladder playing group, currently. And we're always eager for new legit
players.

Game names are as follows (SC mode):

Normal difficulty - agd///agd, agd2///agd, agd3///agd
Nightmare - agdnm///agd, agdnm2///agd, agdnm3///agd
Hell - agdhell///agd, agdhell2///agd, agdhell3///agd

Hardcore mode game names, if memory serves, are:

Normal - agdhc///agd
Nightmare - agdhcnm///agd
Hell - agdhchell///agd

Although I'm uncertain how often people are in those HC games.

eb

"Ralf Baumhoefer" <fcbayern_owp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Do people in agd or agd2 play on BNET ?
>
> Open / Closed ?
> Which channel ?
> Which server ?
> When ? (time preferably CET)
>
> TIA, Ralf

I stil play hardcore closed realm on the Europe server
Normally I will open a pw game like agd2///agd
if NM agdnm///agd and so on
You can find a mule game with the name agdmule

I'm usually on everyday around 1830 CET. Lately I've done a lot of business
trips and I'm re-doing the computer room so, I'm not on as much.
Weekend? Any given time. I have little social life and it keeps me off the
streets :)

EB

Yes I play on BNET

Closed exclusively ... too many hacks\exploits in Open B'Net
Primary channel would be OP HKW
Server: US-West
Realms: Hard Core Ladder\Soft Core Ladder
Time: 7:30 P.M - 11:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time

Guild Affiliation: Holy Knights of Westmarch

Favored Builds: Fanatic Zealot Paladin, Magic Arrow Bowazon,
Bone\Curse Necromancer

Pendraig-HKW,
Warrior of the Holy Knights of Westmarch