I'm notl impressed

Sorry folks, but I'm not at all impressed with this latest "patch". If I'm
going to play a D2 mod, I think I'd rather just reinstall a fairly decent
one like CE and play it instead.

As a matter of fact, I think I *will* reinstall CE and play it instead.

--
chainbreaker

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>Sorry folks, but I'm not at all impressed with this latest "patch". If I'm
>going to play a D2 mod, I think I'd rather just reinstall a fairly decent
>one like CE and play it instead.
>
>As a matter of fact, I think I *will* reinstall CE and play it instead.

Any chance you could send me an e-mail at svanham@xtra.co.nz ? I have a few
things to discuss with you.

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005, Stephen van Ham wrote:

>> "chainbreaker" said:
>>
>> >Sorry folks, but I'm not at all impressed with this latest "patch". If I'm
>> >going to play a D2 mod, I think I'd rather just reinstall a fairly decent
>> >one like CE and play it instead.
>> >
>> >As a matter of fact, I think I *will* reinstall CE and play it instead.
>>
>> Any chance you could send me an e-mail at svanham at xtra.co.nz ? I have a few
>> things to discuss with you.

Come online and join the community.

--