So you get a +3 to all skills charm?

After getting the keys and brains and eyes and stuff? What's it called?

Dave S.

David Simmons wrote:
> After getting the keys and brains and eyes and stuff? What's it
> called?

Hellfire torch.

Now, can you have just 1 of these (as if it were a quest item) or just
one?
And do people usually ninja loot these or decide who will get before
hand? I suppose that depends on the maturity level of the players
though.

"~misfit~" wrote...
> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
>> David Simmons wrote:
>>> After getting the keys and brains and eyes and stuff? What's it
>>> called?
>>
>> Hellfire torch.
>
> Hehe, can't help showing this screenie off:
>
> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1123142527.jpg
>
> Thanks Gunde.
>
> --
> ~misfit~

Damn, I want one badly....

How come the Barbs get all the + to skills love?! What about the rest of
us? :p

Dave S.