Diablo 2: Ladder Reset Announced!

Blizzard has announced an imminent ladder reset on their website. Read
about it at http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/

**********

Diablo 2: Ladder Reset Announced!
XG3 on August 4, 2005
Right on the heels of our new Patch 1.11 comes the next great Ladder
season for Diablo 2. Got what it takes to be the first to climb to the
top of the Ladder? Hardcore players ready to be number 1 and stay on
top? The new Ladder season for Diablo 2 will commence, starting this
Monday, August 8th.

The current season will not end til the weekend is over, so get out
there and clash blades with Diablo, Mephisto and Baal before it all ends!

For more information on the Diablo 2 Ladder, check out our D2 FAQ.

**********

yea, cant wait :)... new HCL fun then

Clincher

AngelOfLight napisał(a):
> Blizzard has announced an imminent ladder reset on their website. Read
> about it at http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/
>

> **********
>
> Diablo 2: Ladder Reset Announced!
> XG3 on August 4, 2005
> Right on the heels of our new Patch 1.11 comes the next great Ladder
> season for Diablo 2. Got what it takes to be the first to climb to the
> top of the Ladder? Hardcore players ready to be number 1 and stay on
> top? The new Ladder season for Diablo 2 will commence, starting this
> Monday, August 8th.
>
> The current season will not end til the weekend is over, so get out
> there and clash blades with Diablo, Mephisto and Baal before it all ends!

As I understand - my ladder characters will become nonladder characters
after ladder reset, but what with equipment for ladder ?
My merc uses thresher with Obedience runeword.
Obedience is Ladder-only.
Will it stay effective with my nonladder character ?

"szpakuu" <szpakuu@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message
> AngelOfLight napisal(a):
>> Blizzard has announced an imminent ladder reset on their website. Read
>> about it at http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/
>>

>> **********
>>
>> Diablo 2: Ladder Reset Announced!
>> XG3 on August 4, 2005 Right on the heels of our new Patch 1.11
>> comes the next great Ladder season for Diablo 2. Got what it takes to be
>> the first to climb to the top of the Ladder? Hardcore players ready to be
>> number 1 and stay on top? The new Ladder season for Diablo 2 will
>> commence, starting this Monday, August 8th.
>>
>> The current season will not end til the weekend is over, so get out there
>> and clash blades with Diablo, Mephisto and Baal before it all ends!
>
> As I understand - my ladder characters will become nonladder characters
> after ladder reset, but what with equipment for ladder ?
> My merc uses thresher with Obedience runeword.
> Obedience is Ladder-only.
> Will it stay effective with my nonladder character ?

yes it will stay effective...

Clincher

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote in message

> In fact I'm currently in the process of making ladder-only runewords to
> order for my non-ladder playing friends. It's the only way they get to use
> some of the goodies like Obedience, Spirit, Lawbringer and Insight. Might
as
> well use up my runes for a good cause, I'll be going to the new ladder
> myself. Just made a nice eth colossus voulge Insight. 96 to 866 damage.
> There's an off-ladder hammerdin's merc just waiting for Monday. :)

Hmm, can I figure out the overpowered runewords? What I have made on ladder
over and over, Obedience, spirit, lawbringer, and insight?

The only others I have made were an edge bow, harmony bow, stealth armor and
recently peace and treachery armor

That should have happened the same day as 1.11 was released.

DeltaLima wrote:
> That should have happened the same day as 1.11 was released.

Maybe it would have if they hadn't been so busy practicing walking and
chewing gum at the same time.
--
chainbreaker

"chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> DeltaLima wrote:
> > That should have happened the same day as 1.11 was released.
>
> Maybe it would have if they hadn't been so busy practicing walking and
> chewing gum at the same time.

Considering there are still bugs in 1.11 like the peace armor on a merc, I
am glad they took a couple of days to shake out bugs before the reset.

Did anyone get any warning about 1.11 like they did about 1.10? 1.10 was in
beta for something like a year, 1.11 just popped out of nowhere for me, I
had no idea they were actually going to come out with the patch.

I've been clearing up hellforge quests for all my chars before the reset so
that I can cube up as far as possible and my first 3 hellforge results today
were gul, gul, ist. Makes up for all those lousy hellforges I have gotten
for the last year. Almost as if they give a bonus to rune quality on the
last days before reset.

john graesser wrote:
> "chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> DeltaLima wrote:
>>> That should have happened the same day as 1.11 was released.
>>
>> Maybe it would have if they hadn't been so busy practicing walking
>> and chewing gum at the same time.
>
> Considering there are still bugs in 1.11 like the peace armor on a
> merc, I am glad they took a couple of days to shake out bugs before
> the reset.
>
> Did anyone get any warning about 1.11 like they did about 1.10? 1.10
> was in beta for something like a year, 1.11 just popped out of
> nowhere for me, I had no idea they were actually going to come out
> with the patch.

The way I figure it, what little was left of Bliz North was just as entitled
to release a bad D2 mod as anyone else.

--
chainbreaker