Ladder reset?!

I heard that on the 8th of August (monday) that there will be a ladder
reset. Does anyone know anything about this?

"Garret" <garretdoe@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1123282164.896507.15070
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> I heard that on the 8th of August (monday), there will be a ladder
> reset. Does anyone know anything about this?

.... man are you kidding??

Ok it seems obvious that you're either a troll or else you're not reading
any posts in this ng that don't have your name on them.

If you're not a troll, look above for posts that pertain to the upcoming
ladder reset on Monday. It can be confirmed at

http://www.battle.net/

--
freemont

>I heard that on the 8th of August (monday) that there will be a ladder
> reset. Does anyone know anything about this?

NO! Already reset...go play!

Ladder resets on Monday... 8th...Well that's what i understood from the
Blizzard Announcement

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.