New Reset _ What char will be your first?

Hi,

I am going to start with MF jav zon.... I will need the new items fast
hopefully mf stays the same or better in 1.11.

DS

"dsommerfeld" <dsommerfeld@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am going to start with MF jav zon.... I will need the new items fast
> hopefully mf stays the same or better in 1.11.

I'll be starting with a Summancer based around my last build.
My girlfriend will be using a MF Blizzard-sorc.

I'll be trying to get Enigma as soon as possible & be using +skills /
+resists.
My girlfriend will be using +MF%

After I get Enigma then I'll be rushing people also.

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

I am rethinking my jav zon approach...... Yesterday we did the UberBosses
and hmmm.... I think a smiter is the way to go or a barb singer

DS

"dsommerfeld" <dsommerfeld@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am going to start with MF jav zon.... I will need the new items fast
> hopefully mf stays the same or better in 1.11.
>
> DS

I might start with a Hammerdin.. I only just started using one when the
Ladder Reset was announced. It was kind of fun.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"dsommerfeld" <dsommerfeld@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am going to start with MF jav zon.... I will need the new items fast
> hopefully mf stays the same or better in 1.11.
>
> DS

TRENDING THREADS