Best MF Sorf Build

Hi there,

Seems the consensus for the best MF char is a sorc. Was hoping
somebody could point me in the right direction for a decent build
guide. Seems to me speed (both in mobility & killing power) will yeild
the fastest\most lucrative results.

Opinions, comments, criticism, suggestions?

Thanks,

Pendraig-HKW
1 answer Last reply
More about best sorf build

    "Pendraig" wrote...
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Seems the consensus for the best MF char is a sorc. Was hoping
    > somebody could point me in the right direction for a decent build
    > guide. Seems to me speed (both in mobility & killing power) will yeild
    > the fastest\most lucrative results.
    >
    > Opinions, comments, criticism, suggestions?

    I don't know any build guides, but high FCR, high FHR, and lots of + skills
    (keeping resistances at least in the white range, and hopefully between 25
    and 50), in a Blizzard variant will result in a decent MF character. If you
    want the exact specs on my sorc, I would be willing to lay it out. My play
    style has been solo on the realms, though, so this build may reflect that.
    I wouldn't know.

Build Video Games