Best MF Sorf Build

Last response: in Video Games
August 6, 2005 6:19:04 PM

Hi there,

Seems the consensus for the best MF char is a sorc. Was hoping
somebody could point me in the right direction for a decent build
guide. Seems to me speed (both in mobility & killing power) will yeild
the fastest\most lucrative results.

Opinions, comments, criticism, suggestions?

Thanks,

Pendraig-HKW

More about : sorf build

Anonymous
August 7, 2005 6:43:13 PM

"Pendraig" wrote...
> Hi there,
>
> Seems the consensus for the best MF char is a sorc. Was hoping
> somebody could point me in the right direction for a decent build
> guide. Seems to me speed (both in mobility & killing power) will yeild
> the fastest\most lucrative results.
>
> Opinions, comments, criticism, suggestions?

I don't know any build guides, but high FCR, high FHR, and lots of + skills
(keeping resistances at least in the white range, and hopefully between 25
and 50), in a Blizzard variant will result in a decent MF character. If you
want the exact specs on my sorc, I would be willing to lay it out. My play
style has been solo on the realms, though, so this build may reflect that.
I wouldn't know.
!