New Ladder-Who are you playing with and on?

After the ladder reset I'm looking to join a somewhat serious group of
players. I'm looking to play on USEast or USWest. My characters of
preference are a skellimancer, a vengance/conviction paladin, a Druid, or a
?.

Let me know if there are any groups looking for an extra player.

Thanks!

~misfit~ wrote:
> buck naked wrote:
>> After the ladder reset I'm looking to join a somewhat serious group
>> of players. I'm looking to play on USEast or USWest. My characters
>> of preference are a skellimancer, a vengance/conviction paladin, a
>> Druid, or a ?.
>>
>> Let me know if there are any groups looking for an extra player.
>
> HC? SC?

Sure! (in other words, I'll play either which one)

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

buck naked wrote:
> After the ladder reset I'm looking to join a somewhat serious group of
> players. I'm looking to play on USEast or USWest. My characters of
> preference are a skellimancer, a vengance/conviction paladin, a Druid, or a
> ?.

I rarely play online, but the new ladder season may draw me in for a
few weeks. I'll be making either an axe frenzy/double throw, or a
dagger frenzy/singer barb.

Look me up if you wanna play.

-Jason

US West HCL *marlaque