Chaos Empire: Black key help

Hey all,
I have now (Singel player) killed both Baal, diablo, and the diablo clone
many many times.
I would like to find the black key (open cow) -But with no luck.
Is there another way ?
Or must i keed on killing :)
Thx, Bertram
2 answers Last reply
More about chaos empire black help

    On 8-Aug-2005, "Bertram" <mr_topazREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > Hey all,
    > I have now (Singel player) killed both Baal, diablo, and the diablo
    > clone
    > many many times.
    > I would like to find the black key (open cow) -But with no luck.
    > Is there another way ?
    > Or must i keed on killing :)
    > Thx, Bertram

    You need to kill Damien. He is down in the Swampy Pit, which is next to
    the Flayer Jungle waypoint. He is the one that drops black keys, btw, you
    need to kill him in each level, a normal key will not work in nightmare or
    hell.
    --
    Not 1337.

    "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message
    > You need to kill Damien. He is down in the Swampy Pit, which is next to
    > the Flayer Jungle waypoint. He is the one that drops black keys, btw, you
    > need to kill him in each level, a normal key will not work in nightmare or
    > hell.

    If he is playing 7.59 i think it is Uber Diablo in "a nasty place" under lvl
    16 under Nilathak, that will drop the key

Games Diablo Video Games