Change CD key?

Hi,

I have two sets of LOD, but only one installed on my main PC.

Is it somehow possible to change the CD key on a D2 install? I found I can
run D2 1.10 from one directory and D2 1.11 from another, but they have the
same key.

With fast user switching I can run two Diablo sessions on my one PC and in
SP it doesn't check CD-keys. But for ladder-play, I need the second session
to have a different key. Short of a new install, can the key be changed?

Thanks,

Oliver

"Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have two sets of LOD, but only one installed on my main PC.
>
> Is it somehow possible to change the CD key on a D2 install? I found I can
> run D2 1.10 from one directory and D2 1.11 from another, but they have the
> same key.
>
> With fast user switching I can run two Diablo sessions on my one PC and in
> SP it doesn't check CD-keys. But for ladder-play, I need the second
session
> to have a different key. Short of a new install, can the key be changed?

http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php#install
(Not sure if its been updated for 1.11 but the author frequents here)

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)