Life after ladder reset

Now that the ladder reset is finally at hand, I don't know whether I
really want to start all over again. Since I've been playing this game
almost from the day one, I've pretty much seen and tried everything,
including the things that came with patch 1.11.

Because I don't have much time for playing nowadays, I thought I could
stick to non ladder and maybe later join the new ladder. I do admit that
ladder play is at its best mostly because of the challenge in a fresh
ladder.

Also many of my former D2 buddies have begun to play WoW, and with the
reset almost no one is left of the ppl I do know already.

Maybe someone in here going to play non ladder or is playing it already,
Europe HC or SC?

I quit almost one year ago but now that 1.11 is here I installed it again so
I plan to play a little as time permit. I also started playing from day
1... and can't wait to replay but I may get bored rapidly.

I haven't saw WoW in action and I won't buy it, no time to get hooked on a
game like that.. but I've gone thru Doom3 and HL2 with both around 30 hours
of play and I much liked HL2 that I've done it again in less than 25 hours
lately.

"AngelOfLight" <remedyinen@hotREMOVETHISmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: dd7no4$p2m$1@nyytiset.pp.htv.fi...
> Now that the ladder reset is finally at hand, I don't know whether I
> really want to start all over again. Since I've been playing this game
> almost from the day one, I've pretty much seen and tried everything,
> including the things that came with patch 1.11.
>
> Because I don't have much time for playing nowadays, I thought I could
> stick to non ladder and maybe later join the new ladder. I do admit that
> ladder play is at its best mostly because of the challenge in a fresh
> ladder.
>
> Also many of my former D2 buddies have begun to play WoW, and with the
> reset almost no one is left of the ppl I do know already.
>
> Maybe someone in here going to play non ladder or is playing it already,
> Europe HC or SC?

eb

"AngelOfLight" <remedyinen@hotREMOVETHISmail.com> wrote in message
> Now that the ladder reset is finally at hand, I don't know whether I
> really want to start all over again. Since I've been playing this game
> almost from the day one, I've pretty much seen and tried everything,
> including the things that came with patch 1.11.
>
> Because I don't have much time for playing nowadays, I thought I could
> stick to non ladder and maybe later join the new ladder. I do admit that
> ladder play is at its best mostly because of the challenge in a fresh
> ladder.
>
> Also many of my former D2 buddies have begun to play WoW, and with the
> reset almost no one is left of the ppl I do know already.
>
> Maybe someone in here going to play non ladder or is playing it already,
> Europe HC or SC?

Europe HC, I'm staying on non-ladder for awhile.

EB

"Koile" <koile.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
> DeltaLima wrote:
>
>> I haven't saw WoW in action and I won't buy it
>
> I won't buy it, but I saw Leeroy in action. ;-)
> http://hem.bredband.net/b222680/leeroy.wmv
>
> Koile

Oh my God.

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

I thank you :D

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 18:56:59 GMT, "Elliot" <deawewf@gsafdasa.com>
wrote:

>"Koile" <koile.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> DeltaLima wrote:
>>
>>> I haven't saw WoW in action and I won't buy it
>>
>> I won't buy it, but I saw Leeroy in action. ;-)
>> http://hem.bredband.net/b222680/leeroy.wmv
>>
>> Koile
>
>Oh my God.
>
>That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

that was funny, but what game is it?

world of warcraft or something?

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
Koile <koile.usenet@gmail.com> wrote

>DeltaLima wrote:
>
>> I haven't saw WoW in action and I won't buy it
>
>I won't buy it, but I saw Leeroy in action. ;-)
>http://hem.bredband.net/b222680/leeroy.wmv
>
>Koile

<leeroy>: It's not my fault!!

ROFLMAO!!

If I had been drinking something, I would have spewed it all over the desk I
have my keyboard on.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

~misfit~ wrote:

> howldog wrote:
>> On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 18:56:59 GMT, "Elliot" <deawewf@gsafdasa.com>
>> wrote:

>>> "Koile" <koile.usenet@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Oh my God.

>>> That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

>> that was funny, but what game is it?
>> world of warcraft or something?

> I wanna know what game it is too. I'm a bit sheltered.

It's WoW

BTW: leeroy becomes famous:
http://pages.prodigy.net/lordt6/leeroy_technomix.MP3

Koile

Yes, WoW is world of warcraft. If know anything about the company
called Blizzard, then you know they made WoW and if you can't tell that
the movie is WoW then you live in a hole.

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:55:00 +0200, Koile <koile.usenet@gmail.com>
wrote:

>~misfit~ wrote:
>
>> howldog wrote:

>>> that was funny, but what game is it?
>>> world of warcraft or something?
>
>> I wanna know what game it is too. I'm a bit sheltered.
>
>It's WoW

LOL

we KNOW that, it said WoW in the initial post.

what is WoW? world of warcraft?

howldog wrote:
> On 10 Aug 2005 12:01:52 -0700, "Garret" <garretdoe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Yes, WoW is world of warcraft. If know anything about the company
> >called Blizzard, then you know they made WoW and if you can't tell that
> >the movie is WoW then you live in a hole.
>
> wow. insults from a serious game nerd.
>
> i'm crushed.

For those of us who don't live in MMORPG-land, there's really no way to
tell what game the movie was taken from. It could have said it came
from an Guild Wars game and many of us would have been none the wiser
(or Everquest, or Ultima, or DAoC, or any of the gazillion other EQ
clones).
--
Zamboni

DeltaLima wrote:

> "Koile" <koile.usenet@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> ddcknt$hnu$00$1@news.t-online.com...
>> BTW: leeroy becomes famous:
>> http://pages.prodigy.net/lordt6/leeroy_technomix.MP3

> You should have not wrote MP3 in caps...

You can fetch the file direcly from the index
http://pages.prodigy.net/lordt6/

My current favorite is this one
http://www.workbenchdonkey.com/leeroy/

Koile

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote in message
> Zamboni wrote:
>> howldog wrote:

>>> wow. insults from a serious game nerd.
>>>
>>> i'm crushed.
>>
>> For those of us who don't live in MMORPG-land, there's really no way
>> to tell what game the movie was taken from. It could have said it came
>> from an Guild Wars game and many of us would have been none the wiser
>> (or Everquest, or Ultima, or DAoC, or any of the gazillion other EQ
>> clones).
>
> Eggzakli.
>
> I've never played a MMORPG and had no idea which of the titles the clip
> was from.
>
> <Looks around> So this is what a hole looks like, I've always wondered
> what it would be like to live in one. It's actually not bad.

Once you remove the spikes, they're actually quite roomy. The tiger skins
make lovely rugs and wall hangings.
--
Zamboni

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
Koile <koile.usenet@gmail.com> wrote

>~misfit~ wrote:
>
>> howldog wrote:

>>> that was funny, but what game is it?
>>> world of warcraft or something?
>
>> I wanna know what game it is too. I'm a bit sheltered.
>
>It's WoW
>
>BTW: leeroy becomes famous:
>http://pages.prodigy.net/lordt6/leeroy_technomix.MP3

You do know that "GoddamnitLeeroy" (without the quotes) is just small enough for
a D2 character name, right?