realm really down

I had one system logged in to a ladder char while I wasted time playing a SP
char, I just got a disconnect message on the other machine, and can't log in
with this one. It looks to be the real reset.

All the realms are down right now. I got a message I've never seen
before, check internet connection and make sure firewall leaves port
6112 open. I tried again without the firewall on and got the same
message. Soon very soon!!!!

"Blue Jack Sky" <MrBlueSky1@webtv.net> wrote in message
> All the realms are down right now. I got a message I've never seen
> before, check internet connection and make sure firewall leaves port
> 6112 open. I tried again without the firewall on and got the same
> message. Soon very soon!!!!

Actually, Im in the middle of a Baal run (well... walk) so realms are NOT
down...
......honest :¬P

Just goto bed NOW everyone and I'll update you in the morning with my new
ladder char :¬D

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Battle.net forums are down also, been almost 1 hour. any idea how long?
MicahW said forums would only be down for 30 mins.