Reset is done, of we go :)

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

~misfit~ wrote:
> Hansi wrote:
> > gogogogo
>
> Europe? West is still down.

West is up. I got a rare +3 to warmth orb for the first sorc who joins
me at agd2hc/adg2.

-Jason

"~misfit~" wrote...
> Hansi wrote:
>> gogogogo
>
> Europe? West is still down.

East is up...

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

~misfit~ wrote:
> I played for a while, changed back to my normal login and......... connected
> to the NZ side of the internet but can't do much except check email and
> newsgroups. I can't even view my homepage, a NZ news page as it has ads by
> Google and the ads won't load so the page doesn't load.
>
> Grrrrr. I'm gonna give them a right bollocking tomorrow.

New Zealand, huh? I'm planning a vacation there this November
timeframe. That's one place I've wanted to visit ever since I first saw
Xena, Warrior Princess. :)

-Jason

sid

"Jason" <marlaque@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> ~misfit~ wrote:
>> I played for a while, changed back to my normal login and.........
>> connected
>> to the NZ side of the internet but can't do much except check email and
>> newsgroups. I can't even view my homepage, a NZ news page as it has ads
>> by
>> Google and the ads won't load so the page doesn't load.
>>
>> Grrrrr. I'm gonna give them a right bollocking tomorrow.
>
> New Zealand, huh? I'm planning a vacation there this November
> timeframe. That's one place I've wanted to visit ever since I first saw
> Xena, Warrior Princess. :)

You think shes hot ...just wait till you see Judy Bailey

;-)

SiD

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote

>SiD wrote:
>> "Jason" <marlaque@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> New Zealand, huh? I'm planning a vacation there this November
>>> timeframe. That's one place I've wanted to visit ever since I first
>>> saw Xena, Warrior Princess. :)
>>
>> You think shes hot ...just wait till you see Judy Bailey
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> SiD
>
>You're sick!

Huh? I don't get it.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

sid

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote in message
> SiD wrote:
>> "Jason" <marlaque@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> New Zealand, huh? I'm planning a vacation there this November
>>> timeframe. That's one place I've wanted to visit ever since I first
>>> saw Xena, Warrior Princess. :)
>>
>> You think shes hot ...just wait till you see Judy Bailey
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> SiD
>
> You're sick!

Heh ...i appriciate an older woman is all ....lol

;-)

SiD

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote

>jerk-o wrote:
>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>

>>> You're sick!
>>
>> Huh? I don't get it.
>
>Judy Bailey is NZ's version of Walter Cronkite. (sp?)

I still don't get it.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
-My theme song

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote

>jerk-o wrote:
>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>

>>> Judy Bailey is NZ's version of Walter Cronkite. (sp?)
>>
>> I still don't get it.
>
>That's not unusual. ;-)
>
>Try offering more money.

I know that hey're both news anchors. Is there anything else that's the same
about them?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
-My theme song

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote

>jerk-o wrote:
>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>

>>> That's not unusual. ;-)
>>>
>>> Try offering more money.
>>
>> I know that hey're both news anchors. Is there anything else that's
>> the same about them?
>
>Wrinkles.

Ah. It all makes sense now. God damn it, Leeroy. :)