Magic Find Guide

Hi folks,

Looking for a decent MF guide. My guildies and I are currently trying
to restock our HCL\SCL armories ... big fun when starting from scratch
.... heh.

Would like to spend our time productively. Can anybody suggest and\or
post a link to some good MF sites? The best link I had no longer works
:-(

Thanks,

Pendraig-HKW
Warrior, Holy Knights of Westmarch
http://hkw.diabloii.net/index.php?l=paladin.php

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 01:08:42 -0400, Nobody wrote:

> http://www.diablo2.com/gameguide.php?id=26

Got a chuckle out of "Deutsche Version des Fuehrers" ... a better word
would have been "Ratgeber". Not that the other one is grammatically
incorrect, but it makes me want to respond with: "The Austrian version was
bad enough, we don't need another one ever again." :)

M.