My Assassin's gold stash has not expanded!

Hey all,

Here's a freaky bug for ya. My Trapassin is now lvl 25, but her gold stash
has remained at 150,000 for the last few levels. What's funnier is that
she's able to carry 250,000 on her person! I haven't heard of this bug
before. Has anyone else and is there a fix for it? This is SP, BTW.

Dave S.

Seems right, then at 30 0r 31 it jumps to 800K

David Simmons wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Here's a freaky bug for ya. My Trapassin is now lvl 25, but her gold
> stash has remained at 150,000 for the last few levels. What's
> funnier is that she's able to carry 250,000 on her person! I haven't
> heard of this bug before. Has anyone else and is there a fix for it?

There is a table about how much gold you can hold in stash and inventory
here:
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/basics/

Heh, well, that's a big DUH! for me! I thought your gold stash increased
every time you leveled.

Dave S.