Service PAck 2 and Windows Messenger

I had previously completely uninstalled Windows Messenger
from my computer but, when I installed Service Pack 2,
Windows Messenger had been reinstalled.

How can I uninstall it again? I don't want Whiteboard or
Application Sharing or anything. If given the option, I
would've rather not had Service PAck 2 install Windows
Messenger again. I don't want to disable this Windows
Messenger, I want to completely remove it from my
computer. How can I do this?
1 answer Last reply
More about service pack windows messenger

    Greetings Justen,

    You sure can, just do the following:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=7
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Justen" <justen@ualberta.ca> wrote in message news:180201c48c6e$889c91b0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    >I had previously completely uninstalled Windows Messenger
    > from my computer but, when I installed Service Pack 2,
    > Windows Messenger had been reinstalled.
    >
    > How can I uninstall it again? I don't want Whiteboard or
    > Application Sharing or anything. If given the option, I
    > would've rather not had Service PAck 2 install Windows
    > Messenger again. I don't want to disable this Windows
    > Messenger, I want to completely remove it from my
    > computer. How can I do this?

Computers Messenger Microsoft Windows XP