I had previously completely uninstalled Windows Messenger
from my computer but, when I installed Service Pack 2,
Windows Messenger had been reinstalled.

How can I uninstall it again? I don't want Whiteboard or
Application Sharing or anything. If given the option, I
would've rather not had Service PAck 2 install Windows
Messenger again. I don't want to disable this Windows
Messenger, I want to completely remove it from my
computer. How can I do this?

Greetings Justen,

You sure can, just do the following:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=7