Sign In dropdown list

When I Sign In to .Net Messenger Service the emailaddress window is a drop
down list of what looks like every Messenger user who has ever signed in on
the machine plus a few others. I would like to edit this list and delete the
obsolete names. Where will I find the list to edit it?

Greetings Paul,

To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
(Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
screenshots on this procedure, see here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Paul Robinson" <alitor99@NOSPAMHEREbtinternet.com> wrote in message
> When I Sign In to .Net Messenger Service the emailaddress window is a drop
> down list of what looks like every Messenger user who has ever signed in on
> the machine plus a few others. I would like to edit this list and delete the
> obsolete names. Where will I find the list to edit it?

Brilliant Jonathan, that wokred easily and quickly, thanks for your help

> Greetings Paul,
>
> To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control
Panel. Then, click
> User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on
the left side of
> the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In
the window that
> opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to
delete [denoted by
> (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed
instructions and
> screenshots on this procedure, see here:
> http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "Paul Robinson" <alitor99@NOSPAMHEREbtinternet.com> wrote in message
> > When I Sign In to .Net Messenger Service the emailaddress window is a
drop
> > down list of what looks like every Messenger user who has ever signed in
on
> > the machine plus a few others. I would like to edit this list and delete
the
> > obsolete names. Where will I find the list to edit it?

Hi Paul,

Glad to be of help =)