Spectral Shard

I found an Ethereal Spectral Shard. To me that's a nice caster weapon
whether be it for a Sorc or Hammerdin. Pplz wont offer over Tal. Surely it's
worth more than Tal. I was thinking at least Thul.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Yes, it's nice but if someone has a Thul they will probably make a
Spirit which gives some FCR AND +2 skills. The level requirement is
similar too. At that level you won't really care too much about FCR. I
was thinking when Spirit first came out that it was the end of the
"Spectral Shard" and "Suicide Branch" as useful twinking items.

chaliban