Vengeance

I'm still a bit phased on how Vengeance actually works. I currently have a
level 73 Vengeance Conviction Paladin and am just curious, with Vengeance
how the +% to elemental damage is applied. Does it add it on the Character
Sheet under Damage? Or is it simply applied once the Phyiscal has been done.
It's still a bit of a mystery to me. However, level 25 Vengeance and
Conviction are nice. ;-)

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Jake Mysterio wrote:
> I'm still a bit phased on how Vengeance actually works. I currently have a
> level 73 Vengeance Conviction Paladin and am just curious, with Vengeance
> how the +% to elemental damage is applied. Does it add it on the Character
> Sheet under Damage? Or is it simply applied once the Phyiscal has been done.
> It's still a bit of a mystery to me. However, level 25 Vengeance and
> Conviction are nice. ;-)

This should answer all your questions. One of the best "guides" written
IMO.

http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/index.php?showtopic=50089