Experience Gaining Help

I know a lot of places to gain experience in each act except for act 4 so
can some one fill in the blanks or if they know any extras feel free to
place them in:
act 1: Tristiam
act 2: Arcane santuary
act 3: Travistal
act 4: ??????
act 5: Baal Runs
if there are any places else anyone knows of fill them in thanx

For act2 i would find that Tomb Running is more efficient for experience
gaining, and for Act4 i would probably just run through to Hellforge from
the River of Flame wp.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"Brian Greenland" <bgreenland@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I know a lot of places to gain experience in each act except for act 4 so
> can some one fill in the blanks or if they know any extras feel free to
> place them in:
> act 1: Tristiam
> act 2: Arcane santuary
> act 3: Travistal
> act 4: ??????
> act 5: Baal Runs
> if there are any places else anyone knows of fill them in thanx

Call me a newb, but who is Pindle and Eldritch? Shenk is the overseer
at the end of the Bloody Foothills. (I learned Lister is the guy in
Baals throne room).

But yeah, at level 25, you can at least a level each Baal run in his
throne room (Do not kill Baal, just his minions). This experience
drops off at about level 45.

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 23:01:06 -0230, "Brian Greenland"
<bgreenland@gmail.com> wrote:

>I know a lot of places to gain experience in each act except for act 4 so
>can some one fill in the blanks or if they know any extras feel free to
>place them in:
>act 1: Tristiam
>act 2: Arcane santuary
>act 3: Travistal
>act 4: ??????
>act 5: Baal Runs
>if there are any places else anyone knows of fill them in thanx

I don't think people generally run through Act 4 for experience since
Act 5 has a lot safer places to level.

In Act 5, doing a few Bloody Foothill runs is pretty common.

Myself, I just run Pindle/Eldritch/Shenk a bunch of time to build up
some gold and possibly get some decent items... which also nets me
some decent experience.

Cows are level 28 or so, so you can get decent experience from them
25-30 or so.

Baal runs are definitely the way to go most of the time 25+

- Samiel

Samiel wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 23:01:06 -0230, "Brian Greenland"
> <bgreenland@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cows are level 28 or so, so you can get decent experience from them
> 25-30 or so.
>
> Baal runs are definitely the way to go most of the time 25+

Actually, I think from level 20, Cows are pretty good. At least from my
experience. And definitely level 20. At level 19, you hardly level at
all in a full game. At 20, you can get just over a level in a single
player game. 2 levels in a full game.

On 16-Aug-2005, Samiel <samiel@samiel.com> wrote:

> I don't think people generally run through Act 4 for experience since
> Act 5 has a lot safer places to level.

I beg to differ with you. At least in normal. I run the River of Flame
WP to the Hellforge a whole bunch of times usually. That normal Diablo is
tough enough to make me want to be stronger and stronger before taking him
on. If you only go 'left' from the WP you don't have to deal with OK's
that show up if you go 'right'.
--
Not 1337.

On 16 Aug 2005 08:06:05 -0700, "Garret" <garretdoe@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Call me a newb, but who is Pindle and Eldritch? Shenk is the overseer
>at the end of the Bloody Foothills. (I learned Lister is the guy in
>Baals throne room).

Shenk = Overseer
Eldritch = Super Unique above the waypoint above Shenk
Pindle = Super Unique at the entrance to Halls of Pain (in Anya's red
portal)

It's quite common to MF these three Super Uniques.

>But yeah, at level 25, you can at least a level each Baal run in his
>throne room (Do not kill Baal, just his minions). This experience
>drops off at about level 45.

Yes, Baal runs give massive experience...

- Samiel

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:39:16 GMT, "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname>
wrote:

>> I don't think people generally run through Act 4 for experience since
>> Act 5 has a lot safer places to level.
>
>I beg to differ with you. At least in normal. I run the River of Flame
>WP to the Hellforge a whole bunch of times usually. That normal Diablo is
>tough enough to make me want to be stronger and stronger before taking him
>on. If you only go 'left' from the WP you don't have to deal with OK's
>that show up if you go 'right'.

Since I play SC, I don't worry about dying to Diablo too much, but if
I were playing HC, I think I would indeed try to gain some levels
before Diablo.

I think in SC though, most people are like me and try to get to Act 5
fairly quickly to level there.

- Samiel

Pindleton is inside the portal to Nihlithacs temple. Eldritch the Rectifier
is in Frigid Highlands near the Waypoint.

--

"Garret" <garretdoe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Call me a newb, but who is Pindle and Eldritch? Shenk is the overseer
> at the end of the Bloody Foothills. (I learned Lister is the guy in
> Baals throne room).
>
> But yeah, at level 25, you can at least a level each Baal run in his
> throne room (Do not kill Baal, just his minions). This experience
> drops off at about level 45.

Before LOD, there were River Runs.