Hotmail

I installed SP2 but have found that my mail notifications
alert me to my Outlook Express email account and not
Hotmail as before. Is it possible to change the alerts to
my Hotmail email account?
1 answer Last reply
More about hotmail

    Greetings Steve,

    The Windows Messenger version within SP2 does not have support for Add-ins which is required
    for Hotmail support within Windows Messenger. As such, in order to get this functionality
    back, you'll either need to downgrade to the previous version of Windows Messenger
    (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/messenger/download.asp) or use MSN Messenger instead
    (http://messenger.msn.com/Download).
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I installed SP2 but have found that my mail notifications
    > alert me to my Outlook Express email account and not
    > Hotmail as before. Is it possible to change the alerts to
    > my Hotmail email account?

Outlook Express Hotmail Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP