Your Connection was Interrupted - a rant

Robert

Just to vent ....

I collected 9 keys - traded keys to have to right mix ..... then started my
game.

Then I ran the Countess, Summoner, Meph, Eldritch and Nihlathak to perm the
game. Ok, I'm ready. I opened all 3 portals - so I'd get the 3 different
body parts in one game. And since I used a Hammerdin to key run, I let him
clear the Furnace of Pain of knights so the zealer can work free from IM.

Then the switch from Hammerdin to zealer - always a bit of worrying in case
the game hasn't permed for some reason. But no worries - a quick change of
accounts, and rejoined no problem. Down goes Izzy, then Duriel ... as I was
getting ready for Lilith .....

YOUR CONNECTION WAS INTERRUPTED

um, wtf ?

I was able to create and join other games instantly ..... but my torch game
was gone. Then I thought to check my inventory. WTF ? The brain and eye were
gone !

Ok, Ok ... 'don't panic' I tell myself ..... maybe the keys are all still
there on the Hammerdin (I thought hopefully). Nope. Not a one. Nothing to
show for all those key runs.

As nice as Hellfire torches are .. life in the new patch can be quite a
pain.

Thanks for listening.

Robert
-my mantra for the night 'easy come, easy go, easy come, easy go'

You have my deepest sympathies.... I haven't yet met the Super Powers. But i
understand where you're coming from. That msg gives me the ....! you know
the words. ;-)

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.