Windows Messenger comunication with MSN Messenger?

martin

Hi All,

I have the latest Windows Messenger running on Windows XP. Can I communicate
with a friend running MSN Messenger?

Thanks In Advance

Martin

You did not say if your friend is using XP, Me, or 98.. If using XP then it
will work normal. If your friend has other than XP, then the video will
have to use the Webcam function, otherwise all is well.

Joel