Looking for beginner barb, pally, and sorc builds that req..

Hey all,

I've never played any of these characters past lvl 20, but being back in SP
and having ATMA stashes bursting with the some of the best green (all elite
character-specific sets) and gold items has inspired me to try them out in a
more serious way. I'm looking for builds (links to guides would be
terrific!) that are good for an absolute beginner with no experience in
playing these characters that also are don't require a lot of
mouse-clicking. One of the primary reasons I love summoning necros so much
is that I can play them for much longer before my fingers start to cramp up.

Dave S.

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

David Simmons wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I've never played any of these characters past lvl 20, but being back in SP
> and having ATMA stashes bursting with the some of the best green (all elite
> character-specific sets) and gold items has inspired me to try them out in a
> more serious way. I'm looking for builds (links to guides would be
> terrific!) that are good for an absolute beginner with no experience in
> playing these characters that also are don't require a lot of
> mouse-clicking. One of the primary reasons I love summoning necros so much
> is that I can play them for much longer before my fingers start to cramp up.

Use the right mouse to attack instead of the left mouse. If you use the
left mouse then you have to actually select an enemy to target it. If
you use the right mouse, then you can simply click on the ground and
hold it down. Bringing the mouse near an enemy will cause your char to
auto-attack - no clicking necessary! It takes getting used to since you
cannot see the monster name or stats, but with some practice it will
turn boring attacks like concentrate/berserk into fun attacks!

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:57:38 -0400, David Simmons <xenobuzz@earthlink.net>
wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I've never played any of these characters past lvl 20, but being back in
> SP
> and having ATMA stashes bursting with the some of the best green (all
> elite
> character-specific sets) and gold items has inspired me to try them out
> in a
> more serious way. I'm looking for builds (links to guides would be
> terrific!) that are good for an absolute beginner with no experience in
> playing these characters that also are don't require a lot of
> mouse-clicking. One of the primary reasons I love summoning necros so
> much
> is that I can play them for much longer before my fingers start to cramp
> up.

IKBarb, Hammerdin, Cold/FireSorc

Nothing approaches the ease of a Skellimancer though.

--
"Because all you of Earth are idiots!"