Email

I have just activated Messenger and it keeps asking me to
go to email to confirm. When I go there it requests that
I download. All I want is to IM with others through
Messenger. Is there anyway I can make this popup go
away? It doesn't impact on my ability to IM, it's just
annoying.

Any help will be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about email

    Greetings Grover,

    The only way to get rid of the "popup" is to verify your e-mail address using the
    verification link in the verification link that will be sent to the e-mail address you
    registered your Passport.

    If you did not receive such an e-mail or deleted it, you'll have to request another from
    Passport Services:
    http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Grover" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have just activated Messenger and it keeps asking me to
    > go to email to confirm. When I go there it requests that
    > I download. All I want is to IM with others through
    > Messenger. Is there anyway I can make this popup go
    > away? It doesn't impact on my ability to IM, it's just
    > annoying.
    >
    > Any help will be appreciated.

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP