Email

August 30, 2004 7:28:01 PM

I have just activated Messenger and it keeps asking me to
go to email to confirm. When I go there it requests that
I download. All I want is to IM with others through
Messenger. Is there anyway I can make this popup go
away? It doesn't impact on my ability to IM, it's just
annoying.

Any help will be appreciated.

More about : email

Anonymous
August 31, 2004 5:38:48 PM

Greetings Grover,

The only way to get rid of the "popup" is to verify your e-mail address using the
verification link in the verification link that will be sent to the e-mail address you
registered your Passport.

If you did not receive such an e-mail or deleted it, you'll have to request another from
Passport Services:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert